Here we are in the land of the free. It isn’t free by the way, you have to pay at the shops, restaurants and spa resorts. To avoid any confusion, I am using the term “you” literally.
First of all let Me answer what many of My fans have been asking, the draw for Indian Very Wells. Am I happy about it? Well staff did raise one of My eyebrows when I saw it, but to be honest I don’t know what I would have been acceptable. Unfortunately I have to play some matches to reach the final, as strange as this sounds.
You will allow Me to use this bloggings as an opportunity for you feel this great country because I know you can’t afford to travel like Me.
– Palm Desert is a real desert. False. I have not seen any camels or pyramids. But I will keep both eyes open apart from when I do the blinkings.
– Arnold Schwarzenegger is a cyborg from the future. Incorrect. He is an actor from the past.
– The Tea Party is about Earl Grey and PG Tips. I’m not sure, don’t know.
– Roswell is where the beings from another planet live. Incorrect, they live in Washington D.C. and they all live in a house on top of Capitol Hill. (Not to be confused with Darren Cahill who is a top broadcaster).
– The city of Boston is named after the band who sang the great rock anthem, ‘More Than a Feeling’. Correct and true.
– Stanford has a University named after him although how he managed that I will never know. Offended really.
– New Mexico is not in Mexico. Correct, although I am not sure why, they could have called it something else.
Playing My first match soon. I had a terrible day recently. Everybody says the facilities here are great. And they are, there is no disputes about that. But at least the other venues don’t get the actual players to help to build them. I was not sure what to do with the shovels. Then Djokovic suggested we all re-enact the video from the Village People but I said to him, “Young Man, pick yourself off the ground.”
Let’s hope I have a better day today.